Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 4...

Yes in case you were wondering I've done day 3 and day 4 on the same day. But only because I normally do this in the evening and yesterday was St. Paddy's Day.... You can't blame me! Lol.

Okay one thing before I start with the next song, if you hate bullies and wanna see one get absolutely owned type in Casey Heynes into youtube. That kid is a freaking legend!!

Right, now for day 4.. A song that makes me sad :(
As i said in my last post there were a whole number of songs that make me sad but even so I pretty much instantly thought of the song that made me feel real down. Just first though, in the tradition of my other posts I'll keep you guessing what it is :P haha.

One song I thought of that made me feel sad is actually a bit different to the normal type of music I listen to; it's classical music and it's the only classical song I have on my iTunes. Nevertheless, it's Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and it really doesn't take a musical genius to realise the heartache that old Ludwig was feeling when he composed that piece. It is pretty heart wrenching I must admit, and I think anyone who has felt how he obviously was feeling (rejection is a bitch) can relate to it and feel his pain.

But that's not the song I'm gonna choose for this because I can't put lyrics down haha.

So fuck it haha, without much more waffle the song I'm gonna choose is Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus:

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold
and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find
deep inside me
I can be the one

I will never let you fall(let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all(though it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven


If you haven't heard this song you really MUST. The song actually sounds like it's about love but apparently it's dedicated to 8 students who lost their lives when a tornado ripped through the high school.. That explains why it's so sad, and the 90 seconds of silence at the end must be a time to reflect on that in the same vein as 2 minutes silences and all that jazz..

But come on, you cant disagree with me that this is a really sad song.. It just is.. Simple as.. No explanation needed about why it makes me feel sad, but ah yeah you get the point :)/:(

No comments:

Post a Comment